Exhaust

KyleR

Hey, I'll apologise in advanced if this in the wrong place, I'm currently in work :thumbdown:

Anyway, just got the car back from Nissan after the big P3. There are a few things I need quite urgently for the MoT in the next week or so, one of these being a new exhaust back box as the current one is, well, f**ked! All the other things I've already found sorces for in here, it's just the backbox that I need a contact for. So could someone please be as kind to give me a list of he traders on here who can supply please? Considering the price Nissan want for one I might as well go after market, but if there is someone on here who does OEM much cheaper then I might be interested.

Thanks, better go back to work now before I get scooped!

You may be able to find a second hand one that will do.

There are also many people on here with aftermarket ones like scorpion which may work out cheaper than a new nissan one. Tarmac has just started stocking Cobra exhausts. You can pick the tip so you should be able to find one that at least looks oem ish.

:thumbs:

Remember if you do go aftermarket you should let your insurer know

Thanks for the replies. Been asking around work and there's a place quite near me who makes custom exhausts, so I'll go see him tomorrow before committing to purchase. I'll also PM those mentioned when I get the chance (probably late tonight) to see what they have to offer.

Thanks again.

Everyone seems to sell at the same price, hmmm decisions decisions lol How about a shipping fee fight? :teeth:

Im going to PM Alex after I post this to see what he has, plus I need a few bits and bobs from him anyway, such as a head light ballast and a few of the little plastic poppers for splash guards and bumper.

Also, as I mentioned before, gonna check out that place near me after having a look at the exhaust myself to see what, if anything, they can do.

Just had it patched up to get my by in the mean time, especially for MoT, but now it sounds like a dead kitten, rather than the 200 kilo lion it used to be. Definitely going to be upgrading the system in the near future, I feel like i'm driving a Primera :(