Nismo Kit

captint

Are they justs add ons. is this the same for the front?

The rears yes are just add-ons.

The front there are various options depending on which market they are for I can't remember which is which but Val knows. I think the USA is just a add-on lip and the JDM is a full bumper. Sorry can't be more specific send Val (Minel) a PM.

So if I want to add something to add a bit of presence to the car, without it going over the top, what would you recommend, do want to do spolier as I can't see the point, and would like to keep the weight down, any suggestions

That's a very difficult one as bodykits are very subjective and everyone has very divided opinions on what looks good and what doesn't.

Personally I think one of the most tastefull cars is Baptists.

CIMG0100.jpg

I would agree with that, what sort is that

Front bumper is by Aerosync same design as the NISMO but made in eurethane so very flexible will not crack or split if it gets hit, quality is perfect and I think about £250.

Side skirts are nismo.

Rear is standard spoiler and standard splash guards on bumper.

Couple more pics

CIMG0095.jpg

Image004.jpg

Are they justs add ons. is this the same for the front?

The rears yes are just add-ons.

The front there are various options depending on which market they are for I can't remember which is which but Val knows. I think the USA is just a add-on lip and the JDM is a full bumper. Sorry can't be more specific send Val (Minel) a PM.

correct :thumbs:

the problem I have personally found with lips is that they lower the ground clearance even more, usually. And that's not good if you have a lowered car already, but mine was giving me clearance issues when I wasn't lowered too.

Marc, if you are thinking about it, i would go down the nismo V2 route, not many people have done the full kit and i think it would look stunning with the carbon canards, carbon blade (spoiler middle section) and the rest colour coded to the car.

It is what i was thinking of doing but money issues and all i cant do it now. But who knows what the future holds ;)