Wheel Refurb in Berkshire

Mickeywheelspin

Hi all,

I need to get my wheels re-done and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? I was thinking about BJV engineering as they seem to do a proper strip and re-finish rather than the touch up most mobile outfits will offer, but they're a bit of a trek and need the wheels for a week. http://www.wheelrefurbishing.co.uk/. There's no major damage, just minor scuffs on a couple of wheels and and the original paint is beginning to show signs of cracking in a couple of places.

Anyone got any experience of BJV or other recommendations? Also price - BJV work out about £200 for all four wheels which seems reasonable to me...

Ta,

Mike

My Z is fine at the moment but was looking at this thread because I am thinking of getting our family car done - just gave them a call - for standard power coating finish, it's 55 plus vat per wheel.

Cheers

Simon

That seems about normal these days! Cheers for the info :)

Myself and a number of mates have used these chaps in Slough, off bath road.

http://www.the-autowerks.com/WheelRefurbishment.html

They have refurbished split and non split rims on number of my friends porkers and my old 350z with great results.

They have a secure warehouse where the cars are kept if left overnight.

Finish and quality far supper to mobile repairers. About £55inc vat a wheel. Oh and the colour match was spot on too.

I considered BJV to but didn't work out best route based on my location (Windsor).