LMGT4 Alloys

elrao

Anyone got any recommendation on where to get these from?

Looking at them as an alternative to the Special Edition GT4s. Am serously conisdering 18" rims - not only as the tyres are a lot cheaper but the extra bit of air makes the ride a little more comfortable!

Seen some 19s (19x8.5 with +25 offset in front and 19x9.5 with +30 in the rear) available at a pretty good price

Also 18s from MyNismo (18x8.5 with +25 offset in front and 18x9.5 with +30 in the rear)

I am assuming these are the standard offsets, so either would fit OK, fill the arches OK and clear the Brembos?

Guides on prices to pay, any UK dealers?

I know middlehurst nissan supply the 19s. Maybe the 18s too. I think it's envy or someone do the 18s. I can't remember!

The offsets look ok but I'm not an expert. Not sure on the 'aggressiveness' of the +30 rear.

Anyone got any recommendation on where to get these from?

Looking at them as an alternative to the Special Edition GT4s. Am serously conisdering 18" rims - not only as the tyres are a lot cheaper but the extra bit of air makes the ride a little more comfortable!

Seen some 19s (19x8.5 with +25 offset in front and 19x9.5 with +30 in the rear) available at a pretty good price

Also 18s from MyNismo (18x8.5 with +25 offset in front and 18x9.5 with +30 in the rear)

I am assuming these are the standard offsets, so either would fit OK, fill the arches OK and clear the Brembos?

Guides on prices to pay, any UK dealers?

Yup, Middlehurst can sort you out with 19" for £1895 (E-bay price) and no doubt Envy could do similar. Offsets are OK for a conservative look but there's certainly scope for more aggression there. :teeth: