Carbon Fibre front/rear/side parts

ric

Steve350z has some rear carbon diffusers for sale - in my opinion look better than a rear lip B)

Carbon front lips are hard to come by, there are C-West ones on ebay but they are pretty 'big' - otherwise Seibon do a wide range to suit most tastes, looking at circa £425 for one though.

I just fitted a Stillen splitter, not carbon but they look great and give you more clearance. You can buy a carbon splitter from APR which Tarmac can get for you.

Cheers for the info. I've searched Steve350z and he only has one post, does he have another unsername?

Yeh, I had my eye on a front splitter that EP Racing had on ebay for ages, but it sold just as I was about to purchase. They do have another online (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Z33-35 ... 5639826702) but I don't like the look of that one at all!

Do you have any links/pics to the Stillen one? I've got (what I would consider) bags of room on the front so I don't mind a bit of depth.

Cheers,

Cheers for the info. I've searched Steve350z and he only has one post, does he have another unsername?

Yeh, I had my eye on a front splitter that EP Racing had on ebay for ages, but it sold just as I was about to purchase. They do have another online (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Z33-35 ... 5639826702) but I don't like the look of that one at all!

Do you have any links/pics to the Stillen one? I've got (what I would consider) bags of room on the front so I don't mind a bit of depth.

Cheers,

Yes thats the C-West lip on ebay, been on there for donkeys years, think they look a bit over the top myself, good for plowing snow though!

Speak with Steve and Tarmac (Chris)

Cheers for the input guys. Have to be honest, I'm not a fan of the carbon diffuser linked to. I don't know what it is, just doesnt do it for me.

That chargespeed bottomline kit is absolutely perfect, does anyone know of any UK stockists?

Yeh, I do really like the look of this, however I'm trying to not stray too far from Stock if possible. So, for the rear, I'm ideally looking for something like the chargespeed bottomline kit, or something like this (http://www.seiboncarbon.com/products/ca ... 5NS350-AS/)

Cheers,

Can get you both, did I pm you on the Chargespeed ? It's pricey and probably a long lead time.

If you could PM me a price and delivery time on both that would be good. I've never actually found that style of seibon splitter in stock anywhere before!

Cheers in advance,

Can get you both, did I pm you on the Chargespeed ? It's pricey and probably a long lead time.

If you could PM me a price and delivery time on both that would be good. I've never actually found that style of seibon splitter in stock anywhere before!

Cheers in advance,

I try and be as open as poss with prices.. so will post up here in case anyone else is interested :thumbs:

Chargespeed bottom line kit... Not sold one before so have to estimate shipping costs. I reckon its around £1900 -£2000 delivered to your door, I would hazard a guess its a few months lead time too but would confirm at time of ordering.. some times with the Jap stuff it'll be ready when its ready if you know what I mean.

Seibon - Front lips are £425 - rear lips are £425 and skirts are £600... stocks normally pretty good on these