A Lucky Buy!!!

Dave J

Had a call from a friend in the motor trade with a bargain price 350z so off i go to collect. I've been looking for some Brembos and suspension for mine for a while but the only ones i've found were a bit expensive. Imagine my joy to find that my little gem not only had Brembo's but also a set of fully adjustable Ohlins coilovers :teeth: Off they come and onto my car!!!

I had a 4 hour drive home and to be honest the Ohlins are pretty acceptable even on the crappy Welsh roads in my area. Some of the set ups i've had on previous cars were quite nasty, i've had Kei Office on an RX7 that were insane and GAB on an R32 GTR that were even worse :scare:

I didn't realise they were Ohlins until i got back as i didn't want to make a fuss in case the price increased with my excitement! I've had a few sets of Ohlins on RX7's i previously owned and did price them up for my Z but at over £2000 a set i decided not to bother............i'm looking forwards to fitting them now :teeth:

Dave.