Ford cougar v 350z :)

neo

i/this site doesn't condone speeding but..............

came back on the A38 from derby and saw in the distance a ford cougar with a twin exhaust join the A38 which then tail gated the car in front, i of course hung back, the car pulled over and the cougar floored it so i floored it, he soon moved over, tried to pull away but had no chance :D

i slowed a little as there was traffic build up in front he then moved back behind me and starting tailgateing at er very silly speeds :surrender: the traffic moved over,floored it and soon lost him but not b4 i saw the driver was built like a brickshithouse so was his m8 :scare: , so thought i'd better let him past when the traffic build up a little as i didn't want a roadrage race :headhurt:

the moral, don't tail gate if you you don't like it done to you and there's always a faster car B)

That reminds me of the time a New Celica expected to keep up with my RX-7 LOL

He tried to cut me off on the inside lane so i just let the boost wind up then off i went. 5 mins down the road at lights 2 great big indian guys were in the car which was at my side staring at me. :blush:

Pulled away slowly abd gave gime a wee dump :p

I dont condone this stuff but its fun to have a wee wind up. :teeth:

Lew