GM 04 Z @ Mcdonalds drive through Abroath

Dblock

I saw him too - I was five cars behind him - just behind the Supra that turned into MCds - I assumed that was you with that reg - first time I've seen you :wave: I didn't bother flashing as I was in the shed and you just would've wondered who the crazy was in the Silver Astra :lol:

I saw him too - I was five cars behind him - just behind the Supra that turned into MCds - I assumed that was you with that reg - first time I've seen you :wave: I didn't bother flashing as I was in the shed and you just would've wondered who the crazy was in the Silver Astra :lol:

Yep that was a nice supra. Did you see my failed atempt at plastidipping on the front wheel? :lol:

Il keep an eye out for you so if you wave Il wave back.

That road is so annoying because they have closed it off. :rant::angry:

It was - had a nice rear kit and single exit - and it was a woman :yahoo: Girrrrl powahhh :lol:

The road is chronic - I'm in Arbroath every Tues and Thurs at the moment and allowing an extra 15mins each way for it - totally doing my head in :bangin:

If you get flashed by a Mk4 silver Astra thats me :wave:

It was - had a nice rear kit and single exit - and it was a woman :yahoo: Girrrrl powahhh :lol:

The road is chronic - I'm in Arbroath every Tues and Thurs at the moment and allowing an extra 15mins each way for it - totally doing my head in :bangin:

If you get flashed by a Mk4 silver Astra thats me :wave:

15mins Im sometimes stuck longer than that. Depending on where you need to go you could turn off before Arbroath into Arbrilot and then come into Arbroath but thats only quicker around 5pm when its mad busy.

I'll keep an eye out for you :teeth:

I live in Arbroath so I'm thankful I don't get back from work till nearer 6pm most nights so miss the worst of it. Wouldnt mind them spending the extra time resurfacing the road if you knew it was going to last much longer but you just know within a year or so the potholes will just reappear. :bang:

I live in Arbroath so I'm thankful I don't get back from work till nearer 6pm most nights so miss the worst of it. Wouldnt mind them spending the extra time resurfacing the road if you knew it was going to last much longer but you just know within a year or so the potholes will just reappear. :bang:

Yep thats true. I saw the road and it doesnt look like they have done anything TBH. We have also been having all the lights go dim in Arbroath today.

Arbroath, the third world :lol: