Zeds are out from hibernation! (St Giles)

ninjaz

I live in St Giles and have a black 305z and another guy on my road also have a black 350z. Both cars have rays but mine are a lot darker than standard.

I have a stock exhaust and I am pretty sure that he does too. I did have a hole in my exhaust a while ago that was fixed so maybe that was it.

I passed the village green 3 times around 8.30 as i had to go home to pick up my forgotten phone.

I was passing through st giles in a black 350z last night at around 7.15ish

It has had few tweaks to make sound better.

How bad are the roads up that way!!! Talk about pot hole dodging!

The roads are shocking. I was in Zambia last year and all joking aside, the roads were better there!

I was passing through st giles in a black 350z last night at around 7.15ish

It has had few tweaks to make sound better.

How bad are the roads up that way!!! Talk about pot hole dodging!

Hey Robin, the black one I spotted was today at around 5.45pm so don't think it would have been you :shrug:

I live in St Giles and have a black 305z and another guy on my road also have a black 350z. Both cars have rays but mine are a lot darker than standard.

I have a stock exhaust and I am pretty sure that he does too. I did have a hole in my exhaust a while ago that was fixed so maybe that was it.

I passed the village green 3 times around 8.30 as i had to go home to pick up my forgotten phone.

Nicon2k, Iv spoken to your before remember? We passed each other in chalfont st Peter and you said it was the first time anyone has spotted you! :)

Nicon2k, Iv spoken to your before remember? We passed each other in chalfont st Peter and you said it was the first time anyone has spotted you! :)

I do remember now. I would have remembered at the time had i not just spent 14 hours at my desk! :surrender:

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tis the time to enjoy, weather was great the weeked good enough to get 13 months MOT & 6 Months Tax on the beast and give it a lamping. Just had her serviced so gave her lungs some exercise and burnt some gas :clap:

Nice to be back at the wheel......dry days only of course :cloud9:

Glad to see there are a few fellow Z owners in the area! I'm in Amersham and have a standard Z in silver with 'touring' wheels. I drive down the a413 occasionally and one in a while pop into town. I've only seen one other Z drive past mine, a silver supercharged JDM, lowered on after market wheels and also sporting a black (fibre glass or carbon fibre?) rear hatch.

I'll keep an eye out for you guys next time i'm out!