Meos 7 Double Din DVD/iPod/Bluetooth/USB ect Unit

agentsmith350

Hi Guys ,

Offering this as first Dibs before i put it up on eBay

Its a Meos MC702B Double Din car dvd unit , It is one of those made in China models but for some reason theses Meos ones seem to sell at a higher price.

Its Fully working , Full 7" Touch screen and has some really nice goodies - Radio , DVD/CD , Bluetooth Hands-free and music streaming ( Can play from and control the iPod wirelessly ) , USB Drive connection , iPod control that works with all the iPhone's as well , 3 AV Connection , rear camera input , SD Card with DivX , MP4 , Avi support ect.

These China units sometimes get a bad rep but this one has done everything it says on the tin , I'm upgrading the sound system in my car so have bought a JVC at the same time otherwise I would have happily kept this. I had it connected with the standard ICT adapter and just had to wire the lives together as it wouldn't play nice with the Bose AMP on my car , easy fix already done and means you can have it on without the engine being on if you want.

Heres a link to the manufacturers website -

http://indash.meos.co.uk/product/index/en/MC702B

And a Picture of it fitted to my car -

c07675ca.jpg

Im hoping this can be approved with the above pic as im at work atm , Il update with a username in there too when im home.

Im looking for £160 Delivered , Please let me know if you have any questions :thumbs:

Dom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...