Price for High End Single Adjustable Coilovers?

MeisterR

Just a general questions to the community.

Many of us searching for high-end adjustable suspension are face with many choices.

As it will be a huge investments for most of us, we all want to make sure that we are making the right decision.

But ultimately, it comes down to prices and what we can afford.

We would all love to ride on a set of Ohlins DFV, but at £2500 a set it is just a bit outside of the budget for many of us.

So the questions here is what "High End" suspension do you think you can afford?

How much is it? And why would you choose that over anything else in the same price bracket?

As the keyword here is 'affordable', lets try to keep the RRP of the coilovers below £1500.

Since you asked. I'll start off with:

-KW V1 <£1000

-KW V2 <£1300

-KW V3 <£1500

http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk have these going for 10% less at present so even cheaper than the average price above :thumbs:

KW is a candidate for sure... Really is the V2 and V3 though.

V2 is single adjustable, the V3 is dual adjustable, but both are Twin-Tube Dampers.

So which one would you go for? And why? :)

Since you asked. I'll start off with:

-KW V1 <£1000

-KW V2 <£1300

-KW V3 <£1500

http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk have these going for 10% less at present so even cheaper than the average price above :thumbs:

KW is a candidate for sure... Really is the V2 and V3 though.

V2 is single adjustable, the V3 is dual adjustable, but both are Twin-Tube Dampers.

So which one would you go for? And why? :)

V3's because they're the business to be honest :lol: (and I have them lol)

Bilsteins B14 <£1200

Bilstiens B16 £1500

HR monotube <1100

Eibach pro street 1000

I am only naming brands i know have TUV certification as a mark of quality and also these companies extensive R&D with vehicle specific testing not just generic manufacture.

There are more out there and others will chime in.

Nitron NTR R1, I come from a VX220 as a previous car. The serious enthusiasts and guys who race chose Nitron for their suspension setups, and frankly the build quality looks outstanding. (took a very close look at this years autosport).

I myself used to have a set of two way Ohlins, but I did not pay for those the previous owner did. Or I undoubtedly would have ended up with Nitrons.