residuals

hagar

How are they at the minute guys? I simply ask as here, in and around the Swindon/Wiltshire area, there appear to be about 4billion 350z's on the road.

Last night I counted 3 at the local Chavsda store, 2 on great western way and constantly see loads running around the greatest county 2nd to Lancashire.

I am now smug in the knowledge that my vauxhall will never ever suffer such bad things as depreciation :big girly cry: :(

I read an article in one of the less interesting car Magazines where it stated that Z had the best residuals in the market, better than a boxster

i read that, it was back before they started running out different models each year and the market started to saturate with imports and 2nd hand cars... best residuals bar none is my smart car! (Yes I erm kinda got one of them too)

I read an article in one of the less interesting car Magazines where it stated that Z had the best residuals in the market, better than a boxster

i read that, it was back before they started running out different models each year and the market started to saturate with imports and 2nd hand cars... best residuals bar none is my smart car! (Yes I erm kinda got one of them too)

:ban:.......... ;)