HELP - Pioneer avh-3100dvd - HELP

MadGrip

I purchased the above unit of a member on here and am struggling to get any sound from it. I've basically plugged everything up including the steering wheel control adapter, reattached a couple of cables that were chopped and disconnected by the previous owner, but there's no sound at all.

I've checked all the fuses and made sure it's earthed and that the power supply to the Bose amps are live, which they seem to be but Theresa still no sound.

I really need help with this, can anyone give me any advice, or better still, is there any ICE gurus in Leeds who could give me a hand

Cheers

Phil

Are you 100% positive that it's earthed in all the places it needs to be?

Lack of Earth is the most common reason for lack of sound.

Did you use the thread in that is stickied in this section which goes through the wiring?

I had a look at that guide and it explained a lot. Everything is working on the unit and the steering wheel controls all work, but still no sound. I'll double check the earths but as its a 2nd hand loom its difficult to know what and why the wires have been chopped up, I didn't realise this would be the case when I bought it

Well it seems that after going through all the instructions again and trying to re wire and reconnect all the chopped up wires that it's a hopeless cause. There's an earth missing, 2 of the speakers have had there wires cut so short that it's impossible to reconnect them and the RCA cables are missing completely, not happy.

So I've had to re order a loom from sections and a steering wheel control module, hopefully I've ordered the right ones and it should be just a matter of plug and play next weekend. I guess you buy second hand and you take that risk.does anyone know if there's a Bluetooth module available for this unit or where I could get one. As I'm pretty sure that I'll be making the 350z hands free kit useless now

Thanks again

Phil