Lockwood & Greenwood Nissan

Removed

In Ashton under lyne did a couple of jobs under warranty for me last week, just thought I'd throw my recommendation as they sorted my boot struts (boot finally stays open! :teeth: ) and the rear clicking noise.

Had to take my skirts off in advance due to clearance issues for their ramps, but apart from that it was all sorted under warranty :teeth:

yeah anyone in the manchester area really ought to check them out, they price match service prices too, speak to Dave the Service manager last when you found the best price in the area, and he'll match it if not beat it! also tell em about this club as they know everything about it by now :teeth:

same people who did my gearbox under warranty btw

• 2 months later...

Yep, can't recommend this place enough (so far).

I've just had my boot struts replaced. Rang them, booked in..... got there and had already ordered the parts ready. replaced without a question.....

Started process about my Rays bubbling now. Pictures taken and uploaded to Nissan etc now....... just waiting on first load of fob offs from Nissan themselves now...

But dealer has been ace, and ended up being the cheapest for servicing etc :thumbs:

And I never stop banging on about this place when I go, so Dave's probably sick of it! :D