ZZ3's....

Hennimore

Simple one...... Avon ZZ3's - Thoughts? Views? Opinions?

How are they in comparison to Falken 452's? (I ask because I recently found myself in National Tyre centre having a Potenza fitted to the Doris's Z4, I asked the chap about Falkens and he was quite dismissive of them, saying they're a budget tyre so they dont stock them.... bit rich in a place where you can buy 4 tyres for £80....)

Many thanks

If you are happy with the price, then I'd go for it.

I never had them on my old 350z and I've kept with Bridgestones on my 370z, but I did have them on my RX8 in 225/45 x 18 size.

They were actually more predictable in the wet than the RE40'S that originally came with the 2006 model car that I had (I assume they fitted RE50'S on the later RX8 models)

Asthetically I prefer the more standard tread patterns that most of the tyre companies are now adopting but on performance and price I was very happy with them.

I even had them recommended by the Helpful local Mazda garage where I had the car serviced, as a more economical option to the Bridgstones.

From memory they were about 40% cheaper than the Bridgestones and I got over 40% extra mileage out of them!

I hope this helps.