Mobile phone help

Maccaman

Wondering if anybody can offer any advice before I throw my HTC Desire in the bin :angry: I did a soft reset (remove battery) as suggested by an HTC help support. This was because my phone will not connect with the BT bluetooth in the car anymore, as it used to do. This didn't work. As a consequence of this I lost all my apps because, being an idiot I didn't back them up to my SD card :blush: I subsequently decided to attempt to download them again. On the site I had got them from originally it said they were installed and clicking the app I got a message saying that no phone was associated with my Google account. Eventually I thought I would do a hard reset of the phone, then set up a new Google account and then try again. Now I don't get the "installed" message, as it's a different account, but when I try to install I get the "no phone associated with this account" message. I have tried searching in Google & HTC but cannot find anything to help. Sorry for the long explanation but thought it better to list everything done so far. So if anybody can offer any advice/help I will forever be grateful.

Keith