DBA Discs, Ferrodo pads, Hel brake lines......DONE

SteveRS

Had the lot fitted today by Eurospec in Guildford, great guys, and very reasonably priced, I highly recommend :thumbs:

The DBA discs and ferrodo pads are a massive improvement over the OEM's and they look awesome too. I decided to upgrade my discs and pads because my OEM discs were warped and rubbing on the pads which was not just highly annoying but the braking just wasn't there and when I let off the gas pedal it felt as though something was pulling back on the car because of the friction caused, now with the new discs and pads the wheels feel like they move freely :thumbs: The braided lines are a big improvement they put a lot more feeling through the pedal which is awesome it feels like the brakes are actually there now if you know what I mean, and makes driving the zed that bit more enjoyable. Obviously the pads are not bed in but the improvement is massive already. :teeth:

A BIG thank you to CS for supplying all the parts and at great prices too. :#1: So glad I finally got round to having them fitted.