Nismo Imports From the USA

Beavis

For comparison, how much does a Nismo zorst cost?

Got my nismo coming from the US $1350 shipped or with the great pound/dollar rate £685. Ok i may have to pay a bit of import duty on top but this as been sorted ;) Got it coming from Hall Nissan In Virginia, I have their number if your interested. I have just tracked it on Ups and it is currently in Newark NJ. They were great to deal with too :thumbs:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For comparison, how much does a Nismo zorst cost?

Got my nismo coming from the US $1350 shipped or with the great pound/dollar rate £685. Ok i may have to pay a bit of import duty on top but this as been sorted ;) Got it coming from Hall Nissan In Virginia, I have their number if your interested. I have just tracked it on Ups and it is currently in Newark NJ. They were great to deal with too :thumbs:

If you get stung for duty its about 22% though. :scare:

Not so bad when Nismo is invoiced at $XXX :thumbs:

I see you listened :teeth: I hope you pull it off OK

And cheers to Lomoto too because he did say i should do this and ask, but great i did not have too. Just hope everything goes ok now and it wont just be Sarnie with a noisy yellow custard :thumbs:

And cheers to Lomoto too because he did say i should do this and ask, but great i did not have too. Just hope everything goes ok now and it wont just be Sarnie with a noisy yellow custard :thumbs:

Don't worry, mine will still be faster due to the aerodynamics of the Nismo kit ;)

Don't worry, mine will still be faster due to the aerodynamics of the Nismo kit ;)

I will be faster because i am lighter ;)

Well my Nismo exhaust as been cleared from East midlands airport now and is now in transit :yahoo: So hopefully wont be long now. Will probably ask Holdcroft Nissan to fit it, does anyone have any other ideas for fitment and idea of cost of fitting :)

Well my Nismo exhaust as been cleared from East midlands airport now and is now in transit :yahoo: So hopefully wont be long now. Will probably ask Holdcroft Nissan to fit it, does anyone have any other ideas for fitment and idea of cost of fitting :)

Quick fit exhaust centers etc, are more than up to this simple job beavis, I dont have access to a ramp so just paid a local garage to fit mine, about £25 :)

Quick fit exhaust centers etc, are more than up to this simple job beavis, I dont have access to a ramp so just paid a local garage to fit mine, about £25 :)

I suppose this is the beauty of flange fittings? Much easier to fit :thumbs: