Advice needed!

stuarty

After trading my zed into bmw ive got a buyer phoning regarding my pistonheads ad.

He offered me £500 less than im getting from bmw. I told him no thanks he then said he might match bmw offer.

Dont know whether to give him the oppertunity to get a really good car or just save myself the hassle and give it to bmw on wednesday.

Phoned bmw and they said i could do what i want as i was taken the trade in price as cash back.

I would like to help someone find a good zed but i could do without the hassle of a private sale for the same money. Also i would have to transfere my private reg myself!

Any thoughts?

What BMW you getting, i only had my 350Z for about 12 months and had a 2007 Z4 before that for 18 months, out the 2 i want another 350Z but we've also looked at a 320d/120d M Sport next.

Over the last few years ive had a vxr220 turbo, 2 astra vxr's, a bmw 123d. ive now got a new corsa sxi 1.2 and the Zed.

My son past his test so he's claimed my corsa, leaving me with the zed as my daily car. So ive now traded the Zed and bought a bmw 320i m sport plus. In addition to m sport spec its got full leather, dark chrome alloys, dark chrome tailpipe, rear privacy glass, door handle illumination, bluetooth and sight and light pack. :)

If you can afford it, the 123d in m sport trim an excellent diesel, but not cheap!