Matt Black in cambridge multi storey car park 19/1

Flex

One day someone will spot mine and I'll be proper happy, until then I'll just keep dreaming of that sweet day.

Same here mate. Noones spotted mine yet, but im sure they have probably heard it and thought it was a low flying plane or something.

I`ll keep a look out for you too then!

One day someone will spot mine and I'll be proper happy, until then I'll just keep dreaming of that sweet day.

Same here mate. Noones spotted mine yet, but im sure they have probably heard it and thought it was a low flying plane or something.

Good man!

Good man!

Yours is black isnt it? 05 plate? I saw a couple of black ones in Cambs earlier in the week and posted on here. Not yours?

Good man!

Yours is black isnt it? 05 plate? I saw a couple of black ones in Cambs earlier in the week and posted on here. Not yours?

Ha, just replied to your other thread! Unfort not but there are a few around Cambridge though for sure!