This is cool!

SteveRS

clutch switches are easy to by pass.

plus im sure these void your insurance.

plus theyre gay. just get in and start the car. why do you need to have it sitting on the driveway idling? its better for the engine to drive at low rpm for the first few miles than to have it sitting idling.

clutch switches are easy to by pass.

plus im sure these void your insurance.

plus theyre gay. just get in and start the car. why do you need to have it sitting on the driveway idling? its better for the engine to drive at low rpm for the first few miles than to have it sitting idling.

But you could go "BOOM" and start the car from your pocket ! :lol:

Well i think it would be cool anyway lol , similar to the darth vader kid on that advert

Wish it could remote start and put down the hood on my roadster and lower the windows :lol: . It's annoying that you can't activate the hood before you press on the brake pedal. Would be great to also be able to do the reverse i.e. get out of the car, hit the button and then the hood closes, the windows go up and the engine then shuts down. There was actually a thread on this on the other US forum about some guy claiming to be working on a code writing project for this but nothing ever seemed to come of it.

Wish it could remote start and put down the hood on my roadster and lower the windows :lol: . It's annoying that you can't activate the hood before you press on the brake pedal. Would be great to also be able to do the reverse i.e. get out of the car, hit the button and then the hood closes, the windows go up and the engine then shuts down. There was actually a thread on this on the other US forum about some guy claiming to be working on a code writing project for this but nothing ever seemed to come of it.

Dude, Google for mods4cars, I have their module fitted which allows you to remotely put hood/windows up and down ....

its also on the forum but f@@k knows how to put a link into this :bangin:

Thanks, will do just that :thumbs:

Dude, Google for mods4cars, I have their module fitted which allows you to remotely put hood/windows up and down ....

its also on the forum but f@@k knows how to put a link into this :bangin: