Winter window query...

AMT

Just a quick one, (yes done a search, not getting anything). I've seen a lot of Nissans with condensation... trate perhaps but... does the 350Z get frost on the inside of the window?? My current car has never done that... and when people tell me there car does (whatever it might be. eg my m8s new Corsa) I think... your seals aren't right or something. I'd hate that..frost... on the inside of your window :thumbdown: I mean... my car has no pillar, just glass and does not slide down to open you just open/close it and it shuts against the rubber. :shrug: So... does the Z have this issue? (plz no plz no plz no....) lolA small annoyance but one nonetheless.

P.S. Were still on track... aka..checked finance of how much of a cheque ill be sending them to pay off current Coupe and insurance change for the Z (additional cost but all ok :teeth: )... so possibly even April :thumbs:

Cheers

I look forward to this much.... lol Ok next one... whats the best way of getting ice off your window...inside... lol Ice on the inside, bose skips, no glovebox upfront... what is the point in this thing? ...KIDDING B)