Decat Pipes with fittings/02 spacers *SOLD*

agentsmith350

Japspeed Decat pipes , perfect fit and come with all fittings , gaskets and even 02 spacers from Alex , Were a Christmas gift but after a bit more thought on it i think il try and get the money for a throttle controller instead

Im looking into returning them and putting them up here in case there's any interest

Id like £120 for everything , they are like brand new , one hasnt been out the wrapping and the other is fitted on the car.

Even with only one fitted i felt like there was a difference in how freely the car would rev , The noise over 3K is amazing its like Vtec on a Honda :lol: , Not in your face though if i had to compare it id say it makes the standard exhaust sound similar to Nismo ect from the outside but not much different inside.

Please PM any interest :thumbs:

5e3e0877.jpg

Hi.will these fit 2005 model, also what's the O2 spacer thing, sorry no really into the decat thing,but want it doing,I have scorpion reader section,thanks

Yeah will go on an 05 no bother , The 02 Spacer is to stop the Engine light coming on and just screws between the 02 sensor and cat.

The japspeed decats don't need the spacers. When you fit the spacer the o2 sensors hit the ground. :thumbs:

:scare: ? EML Lights on mine without them , Looked like it would fit no bother so yours hit the ground ? just paid £15 for one bloody socket to put the spacer on ! PM me would be best to keep thread clear and no need to wait for approval

• 2 months later...

Out of intrest is anyone still interested in these ? , i decided to keep them since the last post but now im saving up for a few new things and wouldn't mind letting these go.

Would come with the 02 spacers worth £25 odd ( iirc ) and a custom made bracket to fit them to the undercar brace preventing any damage to the Y Pipe.

Can be delivered , And open to offers

:thumbs:

Can include postage for the £120 , These cost me £120 without the spacers and include the brackets !

Dont take a risk on the eBay unbranded things , these will bolt straight on and is even a DIY if you have a jack and axle stands , makes a noticeable difference performance and to the sound too B)

• 2 weeks later...