WALES 2012 - Invitation to potential first timers

Ebized

As of today we have 18 entries, all from seasoned members.

So what is stopping you putting your entry in?

This is an invitation to pm me with any queries you have - I do mean any - i.e. what goes on, what does it cost etc, as we keep seeing newbies posting about coming out on our meets but there it largely stops.

The team has taken on board the feedback from last years weekend from first timers that attended about being involved more by the 'regulars' and a conscious effort will be made this year to that end. And I well remember being in the same situation in 2006 at my first Wales weekend as a newbie so we are aiming to do better this year :thumbs:

So I am inviting anyone who has not been to a Wales weekend to pm me to ask whatever questions you have - they will remain confidential and if you prefer I can call you back, if you provide a telephone number and preferred time for a call.

This thread has been locked to prevent it becoming a free-for-all, but you can post up here if your prefer viewtopic.php?f=57&t=57287.

As of today we have 18 entries, all from seasoned members.

So what is stopping you putting your entry in?

This is an invitation to pm me with any queries you have - I do mean any - i.e. what goes on, what does it cost etc, as we keep seeing newbies posting about coming out on our meets but there it largely stops.

The team has taken on board the feedback from last years weekend from first timers that attended about being involved more by the 'regulars' and a conscious effort will be made this year to that end. And I well remember being in the same situation in 2006 at my first Wales weekend as a newbie so we are aiming to do better this year :thumbs:

So I am inviting anyone who has not been to a Wales weekend to pm me to ask whatever questions you have - they will remain confidential and if you prefer I can call you back, if you provide a telephone number and preferred time for a call.

This thread has been locked to prevent it becoming a free-for-all, but you can post up here if your prefer viewtopic.php?f=57&t=57287.

• 3 months later...