Nismo + Carbon

bhavin85

Hi All,

Got a few bits and pieces that are coming off the car as I return it back to stock:

Nismo Black Aluminum Shift Knob - £40 posted

The knob has 2 tiny marks on it I have tried to get a pic of these but other then that it is in perfect condition

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

RSW Carbon Fiber door inserts - SOLD

These have never been fitted, they have been sat in my desk for the last 2 years.

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

A pic of what they look like fitted (thanks to Clarkie for the pic)

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii18 ... G_0644.jpg

Carbon Fiber Molds - SOLD - pending collection

I brought the following molds for 350z parts over a year ago, however due to work commitments I have no had the time to start producing parts regularly. Therefore I would like to offer up the parts to someone else in the 350z community that can actually provide our users with the parts they are looking for. The parts I have are:

Carbon Rear Strut Brace with squares and without Z badge

RearStrut.jpg

rearStrut2.jpg

A pic of it fitted:

IMG00154-20101023-1248.jpg

Carbon Brake and Battery Surrounds

BrakeBattSurround.jpg

Carbon Brake and Battery covers

BrakebattCovers.jpg

A pic of it fitted:

CIMG9920.jpg

CIMG9921.jpg

Engine cover

350zEnginecover.jpg

Door Pillar Covers

DoorPillar.jpg

Carbon Fiber Plenium chamber mold

This is a mold for a carbon fiber plenium chamber, a part that no one currently manufactures for the 350z, the still requires some work, the mold is perfect and fits correctly there just needs to be work done on creating a fitting kit (nuts, bolts and seals). This mold alone cost over £1k to make and if someone has the time to perfect the product they should sell a large number of these.

Pleniumchamber.jpg

Any questions drop me a pm or post in the thread :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

I will have to have a look in the freezer see what we have in the way of pre preg CF at the moment, as i have access to a composites workshop along with autoclave and wouldnt mind producing some parts.

I will watch this thread with interest.

I will have to have a look in the freezer see what we have in the way of pre preg CF at the moment, as i have access to a composites workshop along with autoclave and wouldnt mind producing some parts.

I will watch this thread with interest.

Maybe worth asking if the moulds are made from high temp resin mate,as by the look of it,the carbon bit he was making are wet lay,so putting them moulds in a clave,even at low pressure and heat,will probably ruin them. Not saying that will happen,but worth checking with the seller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...