Headlining

chippychip123

Hi here I have for sale my original headlining as I never liked the fact that it was light grey whilst the rest of my interior was black :shrug:

Anyway I bought one as a spare to re trim in my own time and then swap over when I had a day spare and now mine is all fitted, its in very good condition with a very small tear just where the light unit go's. This will never be seen once fitted.

headlining007.jpg

headlining008.jpg

I am looking for £50 for this and will not post due to the structure of the item and the likely hood the couriers will trash it, so collection from south-east [west kent] only. SOLD

Here are some pics of my new one fitted and I must admit it really transforms the interior, it's how they should have left the factory :doh: Also all the work i carried out myself so it really can be done as a DIY job. I think in total the fabric/glue/paint etc came in at less than £65. Sorry bout the pics they were taken at night and the fabric has picked up the light from the flash :bangin:

headlining006.jpg

headlining004.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbs: