Steering wheel controls for stereo

Shinjuku

Cheers alex. Do the button panels come off? Would you sell me just the stereo panel - happy to give you my blank panel in exchange so you still have a complete wheel?

Yes the buttons come off mate, however I would prefer to sell the wheel first and remove the buttons if the buyer did not require them.

Do you have the necesssary wiring in situ to hook up to the stereo/phone buttons?

Kinda pointless if you don't mate. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Thats fair enough alex. If it sells soonish that would suit us both I guess.

I thought all the wiring behind the scenes would be the same. I guess from what you have said that im wrong about that though.

How do I check whether what I need to plug the panel into is in there?

Some rag tops do have the stereo controls. ;)

Not all rag tops have the stereo wiring.

My old rag top has no stereo buttons but the wiring was in situ.

Once "sorted" I then had to fabricate a small wiring loom so the that stereo faded when I had an incoming call and this was a mare as I am not the most technically gifted when it comes to stuff like that. :headhurt:

I dont have the cradle holder in the cubby. It would be nice but I can live without it.

The important thing for now is the stereo controls. So how do I check if my car has the necessary wiring to allow the panel to be installed?

I have plenty cradles in stock for the cubby :thumbs:

You will have to pull the wheel to see what wiring is there. :thumbs:

Ive been outside and pulled on the wheel but it did not do anything :-)

Is there any guide that I could use to find out how to remote the steering wheel if needed and what I should be looking for?

Sorry mate, techy jargon. When I said to pull the wheel I meant that you would have to remove the steering wheel to have a look at what wiring you have or don't have :thumbs:

Alex. :)