Continental Sport Contact 3

back2020

No - but I can recommend the Goodyear Eagle F1A tyre. It came 3rd behind the Conti in the 2012 Evo tyre test but would you ever notice the difference?

Goodyear reduces the tyre noise the Z is terrible for and gave me my fastest time round Castle Combe (better than stock Bridgestones or Falken F452s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f222otgpbw&list=UU4DDF1Q6InWXkVKscz1ij7w&index=2&feature=plcp

• 6 months later...

For those that are interested i had Contisport 5's on the rear & Conti 3's on the front of my BMW 330ci and was hugely impressed with them. Quieter and better grip than both Eagle F1's and Falken 452's and remarkably lasted longer by something like 4-5k miles than either of them. Super stable at 140mph on the autobahn, although i never got to take the other 2 up to that sort of speed ;) On top of that they provided great grip (TC light rarely flashed over pot holes) and mimimal road noise right up till the rears reached the legal limit unlike the Falkens.

Just bought my 2007 Zed which has Bridgestone RE05's all round but the rears need replacing, & I'm not sure whether to go with my favourite Conti's at the rear, but then have a mixed set up, OR go for the RE05's which I have little experience with and tbh I havent heard people shouting from the rooftops about how great they are.

Another thumbs up :thumbs: for the conti 3's from me, I ran them on my 123d coupe for 10k before i sold it and they are by far the best tyre i have had on a car.

They even impressed on several laps of the ring in crazy heat. I have over 10 years racing experience so i'm very picky with tyres :)