Thinking of getting a 370

MikeH

I had one for a half day test drive when looking at the 350. last thing I wanted to do was buy a 350 and wish I had the 370.

For the money (low £10k vs just under £20k) I dont think it is worth it. Yes the syling is nice, but not radical enough for me to set the car alight.

it feels bigger inside (coupe vs coupe) but is certainly less sound proofed.

My main gripe was the auto flappy box. I had (a the same time) a bike engined Lotus 7 car with 6 speed paddle sequential so very use to clutchless up changes etc. yes the 370 box was quick to react, but I was not sold at all on the down shifts. I went from 5 to third in manual mode. However two tocues ont he paddle took me from 5th to a very streched 2nd gear ith heavy heavy braking and the back trying to come out (in a straight line no sterring)!!!

The box did additional down shifts in addition to my input which I hated. The sales man stated that you dont need to use the flappy box when going down the gears. Sow hats the point in it then I asked.

Overal I could not justify the 80% premium the car demands - unless I'm not paying lol