Mitsubishi Evo X

kerbside*motors

I feel a bit guilty for looking at the new Evo X as I had promised myself a Zed when I get my licence back but I couldn't help thinking 'what a stunning looking car' when I saw the pics in Auto express last week!

Had an Evo 7 and to this day I admit it is the only car I have ever owned that I failed to find its limits. No matter how fast I drove, no matter how reckless I was on the back roads I was the thing still laughed at me! If it could have spoken it would have spoken like the Pepperami sausage! "Come back and finish me off you woose!"

• 3 weeks later...

Thats just it though, despite sharing its outline with the Vauxhall Cavalier when you sit in the drivers seat and press the noisy pedal you forget its a four door saloon!

Anyone who has had a go in a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 will surely testify Mitsubishi are good at making scary cars. Most Galant VR-4s are estate automatics yet strangely when you are thundering along listening to the gorgeous V6 twin turbo engine you forget all that!