Jap performance issue 73: 350Z profile

Removed

lots of inaccurate info, can't believe they have supposedly been asking help to the OC for it! :lol:

Modifications section:

apparently with cats and exhaust you get from 276 to 300hp :lol:

450bhp on standard internals :lol:

many tuners recommend keeping the standard sized rims? :wacko:

Milestones:

2003 Z33 launched in Japan (wrong, was launched in 2002, unless they launched it first in the US only?? would be well weird but not 100% on that)

Main article:

initial buyers faced a 9 month wait?? apart from pre-orders there's never been a longer wait than about 3 months.

2006 model with factory fitted option of SATNAV (was there on previous versions too, different satnav, cd based but still satnav)

And of course they failed to mention this place, but seen the connection with the OC that wouldn't surprise me one bit. ;)

I think it's time to have a word with the editor ;)

well, Chris the Editor replied to me the following day, so we had an exchange of emails and he took on board the criticisms and inaccuracies I mentioned and he said he's going to put them right next issue, let's see :)

You inspired me to buy a copy of this Val, it's not a bad article I have seen greater travesties of the truth in the press ...but obviously the most glaring omission is the best Zed forum in the Uk

we will do next issue if Chris is a man of his word ;) (and the rectification of the inaccuracies.

I did enjoy the article too, but wouldn't really want to see owners go and boost a std internals engine to 450bhp tbh! :scare:

Excellent, i will be buying next months issue then :thumbs: