M13KYF at Lockwood & Greenwood

HEADPHONES

Saw your azure parked right opposite the entrance looking spotless B)

They checked my zed and confirmed the O2 sensor causing code 1147 to be displayed.

They cleared it and ran it. No CEL warnings so let me on my way. All good so far :thumbs:

Did they not replace it for you?

Did they charge you?

Did they charge you?

The guys said that if the light stays off new sensor not needed.

Charged me £33. I didn't expect it for free as they are trying to make a living.

Being not that clued up about O2 sensors I thought it wiser to visit a garage than just reset myself letting damage go undetected. But if this the accepted protocol by you fellow zedders I will try a reset myself first if this happens in years to come.

Did they charge you?

The guys said that if the light stays off new sensor not needed.

Charged me £33. I didn't expect it for free as they are trying to make a living.

Being not that clued up about O2 sensors I thought it wiser to visit a garage than just reset myself letting damage go undetected. But if this the accepted protocol by you fellow zedders I will try a reset myself first if this happens in years to come.

If its just a o2 sensor it cant cause any damage. If you done the reset it would have either come back on if it was dud or you could drive at a cetain speed know what mpg you usually get and comapare that to what you was getting post reset. that would have been free ;)

yep, the zed in for a service. I did post on your other thread that I would be there.

Also L&G are now doing dent repairs on Fridays. Got a couple to sort out so getting it done when its in for MOT in Feb. £40+vat for dents, wait and see if there is some discount for more than one.