Castrol edge £23.02 for 4l

HEADPHONES

Just seen a Costco leaflet.

One of the sale items is Castrol Edge fully synthetic oil at £23.02 incl VAT for 4l.

Offer ends 20/11/11.

Not sure about the range of viscosity they stock but the price is one of the lowest I've seen on this oil. If I visit Costco I will post up what viscosity they stock. :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
According to Opieoils.co.uk and Halfords, yes, its the 5w-30 A1 that we need.

Members with more knowledge on this than me hopefully will confirm!

Unfortunately I understand you need 5L, and the oil is sold in 4L containers= 2 required!

then your actually into decent oil money :lol:

i went and bought two lots the other day as it was cheap and i thought they done a pricing error haha even if you do need 5 litres worth i think one litre is 8.99 so thats still a complete oil change with a bit left over for 26.50 :thumbs:

Hopefully someone will come along and back up before i spin that oil drain plug though

i went and bought two lots the other day as it was cheap and i thought they done a pricing error haha even if you do need 5 litres worth i think one litre is 8.99 so thats still a complete oil change with a bit left over for 26.50 :thumbs:

Hopefully someone will come along and back up before i spin that oil drain plug though

http://my350z.com/forum/engine-and-driv ... -info.html

ALOT of info here.......TOOO MUCH IN FACT!