Only the rich would do this :S

Madmarky

Saw this pic today: (Appologies if its a repost)

319258_10150329582490764_655300763_8495046_247804617_n.jpg

The story is apparently that some rich chinese businessman got pi**ed of with the lack of service he was having due to a problem with the car so he paid some guys to smash it up outside the dealers to make a point. At first i thought this is just plain crazy and that only a rich idiot would do this but then i thought about how much the simplest of problems might cost to fix on one of these. Perhaps he thought it was more financially viable to cut his losses and buy something else. Im sure it ceratinly made a point.

I've seen this too, but jesus... a Lamborghini... why!?! Do it to something I don't like... like erm... a Chrysler Crossfire... :yuck: mmm how I loathe them.lol

I agree with both points on this! Why do that?! And Crossfires are awful, test drove one ages ago, and hated it!

I've seen this too, but jesus... a Lamborghini... why!?! Do it to something I don't like... like erm... a Chrysler Crossfire... :yuck: mmm how I loathe them.lol

You not read the bit under the picture? Imagine you bought a car and received no support if you was rich enough the mere fact its posted on here means its damaged lambo image. Good on him IMO.