out with the new, in with the old

George Dredd

Unfortunately due to splitting up from my girlfriend my 350z got sold last week, to ease the pain I went out yesterday and got myself a Toyota/Lexus soarer 2.5l twin turbo straight 6 here is the link http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3256479.htm the car is twenty years old and the engine is so smooth, the car looks like new under the bonnet and pulls like a train! The bodywork has a few age related battle scars including a bullet hole like dent in the door which just adds to the aggression of the car and the roof is suffering from peeling laquer, nothing a sheet of carbon fiber vinyl won't hide. I really did love my zed and no doubt I will own another in the future but for now I'm going to be riding dirty :blink:

My 350z ey54 zdl was sold to a dealer in markfield leicester so any potential buyers should be warned the car had a few problems....

1. Bose sub woofer Cuts out.

2. 6th gear synchro was a bit dodgy

3. Clicking rear axle

4. The boot and spoiler have issues due to substandard workmanship

So if you go to buy it then make sure you get a big wedge knocked off the price.

Yeah my best mate owned a soarer about a year ago and I couldn't believe how a twenty year old car could have such blistering performance, I knew if I ever had to get an old car it would be the soarer, he even performed the 50p trick of balancing a 50 pence on the engine, rev the car and it won't fall over! So I am one of only 54 owners in the country :yahoo:

LRF4N: the soarer comes complete with a purple pimp suit and believe it or not it actually does come with a flare in the passenger foot well. B)