Spotted - Blue 370 in Macclesfield - Tytherington

marzman

788 think you should be able to see my album pic? Mines standard at the mo :( not had it long.

So far I've gone for new brake fluid, bradded hose's, oil and oil filter :) ready for the first track day.

Your Z looked ace, want the nismo spoiler! I'm on the look out for new wheels at the mo.

I keep looking out on the forum for the next north west meet.

I'll be taking it easy anyway but don't fancy loosing brakes first time out.. got fluid with a really high boiling point. dot 4 i think it was, HKS braided lines.

I've booked rockingham on the 5th, £135 on easy track day. Code sv1 get you £15 off :)

Need to get some nice wheels!!! Doing the Ipod hack this weekend been to maplin to get all the bits..

I'll be taking it easy anyway but don't fancy loosing brakes first time out.. got fluid with a really high boiling point. dot 4 i think it was, HKS braided lines.

I've booked rockingham on the 5th, £135 on easy track day. Code sv1 get you £15 off :)

Need to get some nice wheels!!! Doing the Ipod hack this weekend been to maplin to get all the bits..

Cool, good stuff, good luck! Hope it stays dry for you :thumbs:

Macc Zed Crew!

Well done Marzman, hopefully another recruit. Seen this 370 a few times.

Hi Philw99, welcome to another Macclesfield member.

Was it you telling me there was a blue 370 in Tytherington with a black 370 just down the road too?? Someone was telling me this the other week... and Simon tonight said that's him...!

Yeh, that was me telling you at Krispy Kreme. There is a Silver one round the corner from me with a private plate. Need a spotted flyer.

I used to have a stack of spotted cards but i gave them away when i sold my last zed. Need some more...