Winter 4x4 help

Ruddles

Thanks for all the suggestions :thumbs:

Going to go on the search for a Fourtrak by the looks of things as there aren't many suzuki sj's about!

They are snapped up by the 'proper' 4x4 guys. No overhangs, SWB, robust...... Perfect litlle 4x4 for abusing properly.

Fourtracks aren't bad, Sportracks are worth a gander too as they are smaller.

The Maverick we were playing with at the weekend.....

After my mate drove it....

IMG_0597.jpg

After we rolled it back on it's rubber!

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Drove out the field fine on three tyres so we could continue riding the banshee, driving the fastrac and blasting clays. :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't roll the Maverick.... my mate did!

It was on flat ground but it was bumpy as hell! Really rough stubble field. I just about went flying off the banshee quad (you can see the black quad behind the shoguns) when going for a flat out spin. I could barely hold on due to the bumps and I have plenty of weight to keep it planted!

We had to go across the rutts as next to the shoguns we had a pull set up and were shooting so best to stay behind the area where people are pointing shotguns.....

Vitaras are pretty capable with good tyres on. My mate used to nab his mums when had just passed his test. We had great fun in that trying to make it go 'anywhere' and it pretty much did. On normal tyres it'd go nowhere! :lol: