Some OEM bits brake fluid and batt covers?

AmyZed

Hey all,

does anyone have some Brake fluid and Batt covers? perhaps someone thats bought the carbon ones?

also, im after.... any bay bling really/ carbon bits! a nice rad cap...second hand is fine with me, tight budget but wanting to clean her up :D

Whats the best hose kit to get also? best price??

i also have a light out on my roadster- the rear brake light.... just sits behind roof?? i have no idea what bulb i need?! any help greatly appreciated :blush:

im also gutted i dont have the brembos, a full sets on ebay £800... ouch... does anyone know anywhere i could get this cheaper?

The carbon ones are just plain stick on covers over the OEM ones.

Ian had an Apexi(?) Rad Cap for sale a few weeks back, not sure if he sold it or not.

Zmanalex may have a set of Brembo's handy for less than that.

And I think RT-Performance now do their own hose kit for the Zed. Or maybe it was Horsham Dev. Hmmmmm, it certainly a trader on here!

Might be worth mentioning that Amy doesn't have any Engine bay covers or the surrounds in the first place.

I understand that.

Thats why I said about the carbon covers.

If people have carbon covers fitted, they have not replaced the OEM ones, merely clagged on a carbon cover.

Amy, speak to Alex again. He may have some lying around. Or try R35LEE.