So quiet in here?

Number86

I've not posted on here much because I've had no problems!

The boot release is a bit sticky but I CBA to get it fixed, it doesn't really bother me.

I'm not sure how long I'll keep the car longterm, purely because of the running costs, but I love the rareness of it, and it's exciting every time I push the start button.

You might find this thread interesting Number86, lots of views on why the 370Z hasn't sold so well....

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/to ... z%20worked?

I've just read through that entire topic, people have come out with some right @*!#! Fair enough if you don't like the looks, but how can people say it has a crap interior? The interior is gorgeous.

Someone said they've never seen a woman driving one. Well I do - and it's mine! B)

I think it's a badge thing, nothing more.

For me, it's an awesome car for the price. I do think the guy who thinks he'll pick up a 3-year-old 370 for 16k is dreaming though.

Their main problem is simply admitting that maybe, just maybe, the bargain of the century fast, reliable, good looking, car that will blow their bmw's, porsche's & tvr's into the weeds, is a Nissan.

One thing I've learnt from all of this, is how reliable and how little trouble everyone's had with them.

Nice.