[sold] Winter Tyres and Wheels!

mab1

** Edited to correct a typo and add a little more info **

Hi all,

For sale here are my 17" G35 rims wearing Kuhmo KW27 I'Zen Winter Tyres. I bought the wheels in January last year courtesy of our friend ZMANALEX and purchased the tyres brand new from mytyres.co.uk.

The wheels are from a G35 coupe and are also the same wheels fitted to the standard model JDM Zed http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Wheel_Specifications. They have been fitted to my UK GT, so there are no issues clearing the Brembo callipers.

Unfortunately I missed all the snow (!) and did a couple of thousand miles on them before taking them off in late March. Now the zed is leaving this month I am hoping these can be of use to someone.

The tyre sizes are:

225/50 R17 front.

235/50 R17 rear.

I have measured the tread depth today and the rears have 7mm of tread and the fronts 8mm (approx) so barely worn. Two wheels have one very minor kerb mark each, and other than one or two light scratches they are in very good condition.

Current price on mytyres for these tyres is £600 (sure to rise over the next couple of month - Blackcircles want £750!).

My price including the wheels is £600 - payment via cash on collection (Redditch, Worcs) or bank transfer.

I am investigating shipping options but estimate this to be £50 (can be confirmed when I have the buyers location).

You can see them on the car in this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=45156 along with a brief review of the tyres.

Cheers

Martin.

P1010250.jpg

P1010241.jpg

P1010242.jpg

P1010243.jpg

P1010244.jpg

P1010245.jpg

To be honest mate your struggle to get that.

There are sets of Rays with decent tread for £500, i've even seen a set of 20's in good condition with good tyres for £600!

Just the market place unfortunately

It's not really the wheels that you're paying for here though, it's the winter tyres. You'd be doing very well indeed to get a set of winter tyres and wheels for less than £600!

It's not really the wheels that you're paying for here though, it's the winter tyres. You'd be doing very well indeed to get a set of winter tyres and wheels for less than £600!

Yeah that was my thinking too. Last year I wanted a set of winter tyres and didnt want the hassle of swapping tyres on the rims etc, so ended up spending a couple of hundered more than they are advertised here to get the wheels +tyres (which was marginally more expensive than buying 18" winter tyres). My thoughts were being 17s the tyre cost would also be slightly better in the long run (wasnt planning to sell the zed at that point).

I listed them at price I know I would have been more than happy to pay last year as the tyres are practically new, if it turns out no one else agrees with me then I will happily review the price in a couple of weeks. If anyone wants to make me an offer before then drop me a PM :thumbs: