Spacer

sl114

Looks good, what do others think of this? any good? or is there another that is better?

I think a spacer, is a spacer....just a glorified packer to increase volume of plenum , so long as it doesn't leak they will be OK :)

Thats cool then, so its possibly high flow cats, then spacer, or would you spend an extra £100 and get a kinetix planum?

Looks good, what do others think of this? any good? or is there another that is better?

I think a spacer, is a spacer....just a glorified packer to increase volume of plenum , so long as it doesn't leak they will be OK :)

Thats cool then, so its possibly high flow cats, then spacer, or would you spend an extra £100 and get a kinetix planum?

not much in it really , but to my mind I would sooner have one joint to possibly give trouble than two, (but that's me just being pessimistic ;) )

gains are the same, no hard evidence that full plenums give more gains thatn spacers.

With 2 gaskets (as it's supposed to be anyway) it's not gonna leak...

also try motordyne, they do nice packages. I'm waiting for Josh off 350z-tech to sort his own, $165 shipped

gains are the same, no hard evidence that full plenums give more gains thatn spacers.

With 2 gaskets (as it's supposed to be anyway) it's not gonna leak...

also try motordyne, they do nice packages. I'm waiting for Josh off 350z-tech to sort his own, $165 shipped

If they do it on 350ztech then i will possibly jump in on the bandwagon too.