BK RACING 19" ALLOYS/TYRES. SOLD

ledzed

For sale are my BK racing alloy wheels, 9.5 x 19 rear, 8 x 19 front. 245/35/19 and 275/30/19 rear. Rears are Cooper and fronts are Matador( offspring of Conti's ). There is no damage or curbing to these wheels at all and all tyres have between 4-5 mm tread. Sold my Zed without these on. They will come complete with 15mm Eibach hubcentric spacers for fronts to allow for Brembos(bought from CS on here) SOLD.

350znissan007.jpg

350znissan006.jpg

350znissan005.jpg

350znissan004.jpg

350znissan012.jpg

350znissan008.jpg

350z503.jpg

Hey mate - have i seen you occaisionally parking up near the ramp in the multi-storey in Carmarthen - (furthest point in the car park :lol: )

and were you in the Pembs classic car rally last month ?

if so - hello

Hey mate - have i seen you occaisionally parking up near the ramp in the multi-storey in Carmarthen - (furthest point in the car park :lol: )

and were you in the Pembs classic car rally last month ?

if so - hello

Hi, yes that was me and my favourite parking space :teeth: Not me though at Pembs classic. Restoring a Karmann Ghia for that run hopefully next year. Sold Z now as it was time for a change, interested in alloys??

hmm - there's another 350 around here then ?? ;)

nope sorry mate - will be picking up my 370 next friday (7th), and have spent enough :surrender:

what have you replaced the Z with ?

hopefully see the Karmann around soon then

oooh nice, what colour is your 370? I had my 350 for almost 3 yrs didn't know there was another in Narberth (presuming you had a 350). I've gone to the dark side and bought an Audi A5 3.0tdi...with all the toys :teeth: It's shockingly quick. Look forward to seeing the 370z around town :thumbs:

oooh nice, what colour is your 370? I had my 350 for almost 3 yrs didn't know there was another in Narberth (presuming you had a 350). I've gone to the dark side and bought an Audi A5 3.0tdi...with all the toys :teeth: It's shockingly quick. Look forward to seeing the 370z around town :thumbs:

currently with a white audi TT :blush: (also amazingly fast and sure footed (for an oil burner)) so coming out of the dark side :lol:

picking up my 370 on Friday from Bassett in Swansea