additional key

pgregory

hi

just picked up my 350z roadster and it only has one remote key and a master key

noticed that there is this one on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNCUT-NISSAN- ... 2c5ee56d6f

what would i need to do to get it reprogrammed and recut, and is it a nissan only job to do both

also spotted this one, so same questions

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-BUTTON-REMO ... 5ae16af7dd

thanks in advance for any help

cheers

paul

Not good news, here, I'm afraid

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=52690

JDM keys are not available over here, and if you buy a UK key then it will not program to the car - at least, that's what my experience has been. :thumbdown:

My local stealer said they'd get a key from Japan and program it for me - all I had to do was give them £399. . . . . .Ouch ! :headhurt:

If you succeed in finding anything better than this, please let me know as I'd love to get a 2nd key if I can find one at a slightly more sensible price than 400 smackers

By the way - welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy the car as much as I have since I got her a couple of years ago. Even though the weather is not ideal in Setember this year - you'll love the sensation with the top open, the wind in your hair and the shove in the spine when you feed her some beans. . . . . if you have spare funds, get a stainless exhaust and the sound will give you even more buzz. (Sometimes I almost feel sorry for those folks who have to do their driving 'totally enclosed') :cloud9::cloud9:

• 1 month later...