Ok need a new pipe!

scotchegg

The serv join was on my stock exhaust we weilded last winter, but its blowing again now.

I could go see if they can weild it again, but in truth i think its time to bit the bullet and get a new exhaust.

Anyone selling any or have any advice? I am looking at miltek or nismo for sound and looks.

Other than this i know nothing about exhausts! hell i brought the car last year with a hole it in without knowing!

A Scorpion system seems good value "not a word I'd associate with 350z exhaust systems but there you go :scare: ".

Horsham Developments are selling for £360 (sure it was cheaper last week)

http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... 25359d2376

Mate it up with a stillen y pipe and some berks HFC's and a remap (to release the power from your exhaust purchase) and your sorted. That's what I intend to do when I've saved up the £'s to do it all at once.

Give Tarmac on here a shout as I think he sells all of the above bits too :thumbs:

A Scorpion system seems good value "not a word I'd associate with 350z exhaust systems but there you go :scare: ".

Horsham Developments are selling for £360 (sure it was cheaper last week)

http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... 25359d2376

Mate it up with a stillen y pipe and some berks HFC's and a remap (to release the power from your exhaust purchase) and your sorted. That's what I intend to do when I've saved up the £'s to do it all at once.

Thanks for the plug pmjez.gif

We can supply and fit Scorpion or Miltek along with Berks high flow cats or our own de-cat pipes and remap to suit. If you go for a package we can often do a good discount too. Drop me a pm or give us a call to discuss :)