Detailers and Bodyshops near Falkirk

scobie140

Hope this is the right section, wasn't sure if it should be in technical section or here. Need a few chips and a scuff sorted so if anyone knows of any bodyshops near me then that could you please give me details so i can get quotes. Plus if anyone knows of any detailers near me then could you give me their details so i could get the car a good once over once its had the chips and scuffs sorted. Thanks

I will keep you in mind. I have the car booked into a bodyshop i have used before once i managed to track down his new location. so will see how that turns out then I will need a few paint corrections and a good polish and wax to finish the car off. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I will keep you in mind. I have the car booked into a bodyshop i have used before once i managed to track down his new location. so will see how that turns out then I will need a few paint corrections and a good polish and wax to finish the car off. Thanks

I'd be interested in how you get on at this bodyshop. If it's any good I have a small job I need doing soon and I'm in the same area. What was the name of the company?.

Dropped the car off this morning. He used to be auto visuals at the brickie in whitecross but hes moved to bo'ness but don't know if he still uses the name auto visuals. I'll stick some pics up when i pick the car up on wednesday hopefully sinces hes doing a fair amou of the panels and fitting a spoiler, Itl either looks as good as new or like a patchwork quilt.