350z Development Thread..LOTS OF MODS.....

seamybaby

Well after buying mt 350z in July i have been doing little bits and pieces to it,so thought i would start a thread about the mods i have carried out and give as much info as possible... :D

Car is December 2006 facelift with usual gt spec and factory sat nav.....

first pics are when i got the Z.....

Next up was exhaust system......was not sure what way to go here,so i thought start at the front and work my way back.......

Got decat pipes from america,off ebay...have to say quality of stainless is great(i should know i work in the aircraft industry) ordered weds arrived sat morning total cost inc shipping...£109

Fitted perfectly with no issue......o yes cel lights on....lol

Next up was the y pipe...ordered it off same guy as the decats....another ebay item......3 day delivery again.......total cost inc delivery was....£129......he has a shop on ebay jdmhondaparts is his username....... :)

Another quality item and fitted perfectly..as per decat pipes came with all gaskets and bolts to fit... :thumbs:

Really wakens the engine up and produces a nice note above 4000rpm....

Next up was a popcharger......read alot of mixed reports about these and decided to go for one anyways.....

Swapped with another member on here...dannyboy...for his JWT for my 06 airbox.

Really smooth transaction cheers chum...... :thumbs:

Fitted perfectly with no issues.......

Reminds m2 of my little crx vtec now when you give it the beans.....god i loved the 90s. :yahoo:

seamy

Last up for the time being...spent enough recently... :byebye:

Sold the LMGT4 wheels to another member on here,thanks Adrian :thumbs:

Replaced them with Rota GTR Wheels...19x10 all round with a et20 offset............. :bounce:

Heres a few pics with the lowering springs also in place..............o and a new crbon stubby aerial to finish off. :thumbs::thumbs:

Day off today so i thought i would give this carbon vinyl wrap ago................ :blush:

Decided to wrap the rear strut brace cover....so nipped round to the man that doed the wrapping and bought a bit of 3m vinyl wrapof him for £10.......

Removed item and cleaned with alcohol...not corona or vodka...lol :lol:

Removed film and applied to cover,heated up the little indents with a hairdryer and pushed the vinyl into them....really surprised myself how easy it was to do.......

Start to finish 1 hour. :yahoo:

Pics Below

very nice , how do you find the ride with the 19's ? , how heavy are these compared to the rays ? does the car feel

any slower with these on ?

rides perfect on the 19s chum.....no idea in the weight difference to be honest...do you mean slower as in if i had went from 18 to 19s?

seamy..............

very nice , how do you find the ride with the 19's ? , how heavy are these compared to the rays ? does the car feel

any slower with these on ?

rides perfect on the 19s chum.....no idea in the weight difference to be honest...do you mean slower as in if i had went from 18 to 19s?

seamy..............

yeah , normally they are a bit heavier when you go up a size which in the past i have noticed the car doesnt feel as perky