Garage recommendation: Scorpion fitting near Edinb

SFTC

I'm guessing from your first post that you got P1/P2 at Nobles. They are very very expensive. I'd recommend Stenhouse Motors @ Slateford Road. I'm blonde, female and get ripped off for anything to do with cars/servicing etc. I once paid £850 for a service for my civic!! Got P3 service and MOT at Stenhouse, sparks changed and new battery terminal for £300. I'm getting pads and discs myself and they are going to fit for £150. I trust them with my zed.

PS. Think I've spotted you a couple of times around Zedinburgh.

I'm guessing from your first post that you got P1/P2 at Nobles. They are very very expensive. I'd recommend Stenhouse Motors @ Slateford Road. I'm blonde, female and get ripped off for anything to do with cars/servicing etc. I once paid £850 for a service for my civic!! Got P3 service and MOT at Stenhouse, sparks changed and new battery terminal for £300. I'm getting pads and discs myself and they are going to fit for £150. I trust them with my zed.

PS. Think I've spotted you a couple of times around Zedinburgh.

Good price from Stenhouse. :thumbs:

However, I don't find Nobles expensive at all.

I spent 4 hours last week with my car hooked up to Consult 3 at Nobles and they did not charge me a penny. :#1:

Always best to ask for a quote first though, before they start the work.

If you find the quote more than you were hoping for, then they are very approachable and open to negotiations.

Alex :)