20mm x 2 and 25mm x 2 spacers

mike89

If it's clutter a mod can delete it? :)

We can also lock it or delete it. :p

It is better to use PM's when sorting stuff like this out. ;)

Save us having to moderate. :)

Then you would be sitting there with your moderating buttons gathering dust, how bad would I feel if I didn't enable you to use them? ;)

Anyway, I get the message. Rarerims, if you could just PM me to confirm. Thanks :)

Then you would be sitting there with your moderating buttons gathering dust, how bad would I feel if I didn't enable you to use them? ;)

Anyway, I get the message. Rarerims, if you could just PM me to confirm. Thanks :)

You have left your manners in the bottom drawer perhaps you should have a look for them or try a bit of your user name.

You have left your manners in the bottom drawer perhaps you should have a look for them or try a bit of your user name.

What are you getting on your high horse for? It was a light hearted comment, I took what he said on board and stopped completing the sale via the thread.

Seriously, I can understand if I was genuinely being rude but you've either read something wrong or taken the whole sentence out of context. Either case, I can't help... Sorry. :shrug:

Anyhoo, to stop filling this thread with even more of my clutter.. If you really have a problem with what I said, please explain via PM. Thanks :)