350z GT4 Slack Clutch.Inpossible to change gears

alfunko1106

:thumbdown: Ive just bought a 350z GT4 2005 (Yesterday!!!) from a dealership and after only having the car for a couple of hours (doing motorway miles and a little urban) Ive found the clutch is slack on the dip and doesn't return.To add to this problem,I'm now finding it nearly impossible to engage/disengage gears.I limped it home and obviously gave the dealership a piece of my mind.Last night Green flag took a quick look and mentioned it may be an internal clutch problem???The technician couldn't even get it into reverse to roll it out to look.Its the next day now and I decided to see if letting it cool down overnight would make a difference and it has.It now feels relatively normal to me.I limped it onto the back of a flatbed truck this morning and its now in a local garage in Manchester (Lockwood and Greenwood) who have a 350 guy back in on Monday.This is my first 350z and im absolutely gutted :wacko: can anyone help with what it might be and things i should get the garage to look out for because its a joke.cheers guys!!! Al.

It will more than likely be a hydraulic issue, so swopping out the slave cyl may fix it.

Fresh high temp fluid and a braided clutch line would also be advised.

Occasionally the master cyl requires replacing.

Worst case scenario is gearbox out for a clutch inspection, however as it is temperature related then I would expect it to be a slave failure.

As the car will be under warranty then all required parts should be replaced free of charge, however if you get stuck, just give me a shout as I have ALL the above parts in stock. :thumbs:

Alex. :)