DILEMNA, NEED ADVICE

lukekbrown

I have just purchased front and rear turbo groove EBC discs (fronts from a different supplier of the rear).

Basically the fronts are old stock and have come in silver, but the rears are coated gold.

I'm worried that these will look ridiculous when fitted, so my question is will the gold coating fade over time? How long will it take? And what colour will the discs eventually go?

Many thanks

I have just purchased front and rear turbo groove EBC discs (fronts from a different supplier of the rear).

Basically the fronts are old stock and have come in silver, but the rears are coated gold.

I'm worried that these will look ridiculous when fitted, so my question is will the gold coating fade over time? How long will it take? And what colour will the discs eventually go?

Many thanks

As they are EBC's then they will soon all be that rusty orange colour :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry mate but I am weak and just could not resist. :lol::lol::lol:

Alex. :)

The colour I'm sure is just a coating to stop it rusting. When you bedding them in they will be silver I'm sure :thumbs:

Many thanks